Medical Malpractice Attorney Matt Menzer is an ’87 graduate of Berkeley Law, ranked among the top three public law schools in the U.S. and known worldwide for academic excellence and legal training.
Medical malpractice law is a highly specialized area of law that requires a strong education and in-depth knowledge of medical terminology, procedures, and laws governing medical practice. A well-educated attorney with a deep background in medical malpractice can better analyze the facts of your case, build a compelling argument, and negotiate a favorable settlement or represent you effectively in court.
U.S. News & World Report has consistently placed Berkeley Law in the prestigious top fourteen (T14) schools in the top law school rankings. Many graduates of T-14 law schools go on to hold high-level positions in government, work for prestigious Big Law firms, or serve as executives for Fortune 500 corporations.
A law degree from a competitive, accredited law school is just one important factor to consider when looking for a medical malpractice attorney. Other key factors include:
- Medical knowledge: Look for an attorney who has a strong understanding of medical terminology, procedures, and laws governing medical practice.
- Experience: Does the attorney you’re considering have ample experience handling medical malpractice cases? Ask about their track record and the outcomes of their previous cases.
- Client reviews: Positive client reviews and testimonials about the attorney you will be working with can be especially valuable as they can provide insight into the lawyer’s communication skills, professionalism, and ability to handle complex cases.
How an attorney treats their clients says a lot about their character and their people skills. Here are additional traits to look for when assessing prospective attorneys:
- Empathy and compassion for clients.
- A solid commitment to justice and a passion for protecting patients’ rights.
- The commitment to personally see your case through to a successful conclusion rather than outsourcing it to another firm, lawyer, or assistant.
Selecting the Right Medical Malpractice Attorney
After you interview your prospective attorney, assess your level of trust and comfort. Does what they say sound right to you? Do they seem sincere? How committed do they seem to be in representing you and your case? The answers to these questions can help you determine if they will act in your best interest.
Menzer Law Can Help
Attorney Matt Menzer is a highly-skilled, respected, and compassionate lawyer who has provided dedicated legal representation to those who have suffered from medical malpractice or serious personal injury for over 30 years. You can count on Matt to protect your rights and help you achieve your deserved compensation. Contact Menzer Law at 206.970.2685 or fill out this online form, and our team will review your claim at no cost.
Disclaimer: This content is written for educational purposes and to provide general information and understanding of the law. You should not use this information as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state.