- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 2014
- Seattle Pacific University
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Business Administration
Brady Douglas is a lifelong resident of the State of Washington. He graduated from Seattle Pacific University (B.A., 2009) with a degree in Business Administration and received his law degree in 2014 from the University of Washington School of Law (J.D., 2014). He is licensed to practice law in the State of Washington. Brady was awarded the Rising Star Super Lawyers Award in 2021, which is awarded to only 2.5% of attorneys in the state.
Brady has been with the Menzer Law Firm since 2020. His legal practice focuses on the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, vaccine injury, and insurance law.
Prior to working for the Menzer Law Firm, Brady was an in-house attorney for Amazon. Brady also practiced law at the Seattle offices of Fenwick & West and Karr Tuttle Campbell.
During law school, Brady was a member of the Washington Law Review and served as an extern for Open Door Legal Services. Brady also founded UW's Husky Wrestling Club and served as a volunteer coach.
Brady has been a volunteer youth wrestling coach since 2007. In his spare time he enjoys spending weekends in Lake Chelan and chasing after his three dogs.
- Washington State Bar Association, 2014
- Amazon, Corporate Counsel, 2019 to 2020
- Fenwick & West LLP, Associate, 2015 to 2019
- Karr Tuttle Campbell, PSC, Associate, 2014 to 2015
- Emmal, Skalbania, & Vinnedge, Law Clerk, 2011 to 2013
- The Boeing Company, Industrial Engineer, 2010 to 2011
- Founder & Volunteer Coach, UW’s Husky Wrestling Club
- Mentor, University of Washington School of Law